FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Thursday, 12 April 2012

Welcome rain!!!!!!

Yesterday evening I walked up to the bus stop to check the times of the buses to the big Tesco. Now on previous visits here the bus that went to Tesco was the 778 but now it is the 60. The times are a bit funny though. There is a bus at 10.25 (from the stop opposite the alley from the “swan bridge”) which takes 10 mins to get there, but, the buses coming back are 11.15 and 12.47 so you either have to rush round like a banshee or saunter and don't forget anything. We chose the later option this morning and I certainly sauntered up an down each aisle and we still finished by 11.35. (but I still forgot something) So off to have a coffee and while away an hour. We were sitting in the bus shelter when the sky went decidedly black and it started to hail then rain. Once on the bus, and we were the only two on it, the rain did ease off a bit but by the time we had struggled down the steps and over the bridge we were soaked and the rain was freezing. It did stop though once we were on board. Then about an hour ago the sky here looked like this,

001 

very ominous.

Then this happened,

002

which was about the time that Crystal decided she needed to go for a walk, so once again I got a bit damp. Now as I sit here the sun is shining so typical April showers, not that I am moaning we need the rain.

Paul seems to have pulled a muscle in his back so the final bit of wallpapering is yet to be finished hopefully he will feel a bit better soon so we can get it done. He is relaxing at the moment on the back of the boat with his fishing rod and a tin of spam……………

1 comment:

Angela said...

We need it to ensure that we all keep afloat! xxoo