FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Sunday, 15 April 2012

Decorating done.

Well its finished I am glad to say and very nice it looks too.

001

Certainly makes things look brighter.

003

Much better.

004

007

Where the tools are hung up and behind the sink Paul has put clear Perspex to stop water and grease spoiling the paint.

The list is decidedly shorter now only a couple of jobs left. Then its the big one…. retiling the shower  round the sink and toilet. This job Paul is leaving until last.

Panels are certainly working well today.

011

012

Went to the Greyhound for a lunch time pint the place was heaving. Needless to say Paul was up early to watch F1 that's if you call 7.30 early to me it was still the middle of the night…….

5 comments:

Les Biggs said...

The latest interior work looks wonderful! Yours in one of my favorite boats. It looks truly homey. Kudos to you both for the hard work and perseverance.
Jaq

Lisa said...

What a lovely job, I hope you both are very pleased with the new look, I like it bit I haven't seen the old look.
How is that huge light? Still gleaming?
Lisa

Angela said...

Looks lovely. xxoo

Wozie said...

Looks very good, I particularly like the perspex innovation.

Albert @ metaliteind.com said...

Your boats interior really looks wonderful. Good luck on the other jobs. I know you'll do an equally wonderful job.