I have been away for a few days visiting family coming back yesterday, trundling from Braunston to bridge 100 in the wind and rain with a rucksack was exhausting. Would have liked to have put some photos on here but I left my camera at Jacks.
This morning as it was relatively calm leaving at 8am we went and turned round then made our way to Braunston to get water etc. We then set off cruising for another hour or so until the weather closed in and we decided to stop rather than get wet. Next on the list is to replenish the food stocks I haven't actually been food shopping for 2 whole weeks so the cupboard is very bare. So it means moving again to get close to a bus stop.
Paul also needs to get the other side of the boat painted luckily we are facing the right way to get that done when the rain stops, that's if it stops, the weather doesn't look too clever for the rest of the month but its a job that has to be done.

1 comment:
The painted side is looking terrific. good luck with the other side when the weather is kind enough. Good luck with selling, I shall miss your blogging, might you carry on?
Lisa
NB What a Lark
Post a Comment