Yesterday Nigel came to do our BSS and I am glad to say that the boat passed with flying colours. Nigel was well impressed with the boat and couldn't believe the battery set up that Paul has done. His comment as he was leaving was “ I wish all boats were as easy as this one.”
Only two more weeks and we will be leaving the marina. Paul has the docs yet again on Monday for a lung test and we both have to have blood tests before the end of the month so in one way being here has been beneficial as I don't think I could have coped with doctors and hospital if we were out on the cut.
First GP of the season this weekend so Paul will be glued to the tele for that, me? I will be baking it has been a while since I made a cake so tomorrow is the day.

No comments:
Post a Comment