A wet day so it looks like we will be just pottering, Paul is doing his favourite thing watching the Grand Prix qualifying so that means tomorrow we will have the race on so I will be reading or doing wifely things!!!!!! Yesterday in our infinate wisdom we decided to cycle to the shops. I certainly have plenty of admiration for the proffesionals after our trip, most of it was uphill so by the time we reached the Co-Op I was on my knees didnt help that I had a little voice in the background telling me to change gear I didnt have any more gears to change thank goodness the return journey was downhill.
Will continue our journey on Monday when the weather should be a bit better. Dogs are worrying for a walk so it looks like it down to me to get my wet weather gear on.
FOR SALE
PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.
Saturday, 21 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment